I tried to condense my about me section into a nice, neat little intro detailing my qualifications for making you look drop dead gorgeous on your wedding day….but it just wasn’t working. You are inviting me to spend a good part of your wedding day with you…I get to meet your siblings, your parents, your best friends in your bridal party—I end up learning sooooo much about you…I wanted to share a bit of myself
Who am I?
- I graduated from Florida State University (go noles!) with a degree in Fashion (this is also where I met my cute husband)
- My mom always had the newest skincare and cosmetics–this began my obsession. While in college, I started working in the skincare/cosmetics/retail industry and fell in love.
- Later on, I specifically started working with brides and wedding parties and realized that the world of weddings, brides and love was where I was supposed to be …that pretty much brings us to where we are today :)
- I was born and raised on a farm in SC-right outside of Charlotte (I also got married on that farm) –I belong in the Carolinas :)
- The handsome man in these photos is my sweet husband who can not only rock a pair of bunny ears but who also keeps me laughing all day long.
- Two adorable children, Richard and Chloe.
- The cutie patootie pups you see are our furry “children” named Ollie and Pepper.
- I love family
- I must have a morning and afternoon cup of coffee.
- I am addicted to Marshalls…and TJ Maxx
Why do I do this?
- I love weddings.
- I love a soft, romantic makeup look just as much as I love an edgy smokey eye.
- I think everyone should be able to feel amazing and like the most beautiful version of themselves on the biggest day of their life.
- Every bride is different, therefore every makeup look is different, therefore every day is different.
- I absolutely, positively, love working with brides
- I have a hand in something that will sit on your mantle for the next 60 years..something that your children and grand children will see–That is freaking awesome.